EMBF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adwords - Is it better than SEO?

3 posters

Go down

Adwords - Is it better than SEO? Empty Adwords - Is it better than SEO?

Post by TheBalloonPrintingCompany Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:12 am

I currently use adwords, spending around £50 per month, have mastered I think how to get the best from this, appearing with keywords at the times I require etc, on page one - as I do not rank naturally.

I have in the past enquired about spending a similar amount on SEO, but initial enquiries have just baffled me, one person telling me they will do this, the next saying don't do that, it doesn't work, one person telling me a few months, another a few years, the lowest quote I ever had was £30 per month, the highest £1000 per month, for the same enquiry

I really like the idea of ranking naturally on google, but just need convincing more, as nobody seems to work on results.

TheBalloonPrintingCompany

Back to top Go down

Adwords - Is it better than SEO? Empty Re: Adwords - Is it better than SEO?

Post by trevcoker Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:55 am

Adwords does a fantastic job of boosting SEO. The thing is with SEO is that the methods change quite quickly and you have to keep aware of what the current method is.

trevcoker

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:07 am

Would you say it is a subject that is easy to learn and keep up to date on, with limited spare time?

Admin
Admin

https://embf.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by trevcoker Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:10 am

I would say its not so much of a learned thing more or a keep your eyes on the current trend thing.

trevcoker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum