EMBF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Streamline/Worldpay - the new fees they have introduced....

Go down

Streamline/Worldpay - the new fees they have introduced.... Empty Streamline/Worldpay - the new fees they have introduced....

Post by TheBalloonPrintingCompany Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:22 am

A question for those who use streamline/worldpay......as you know they have restructured the charging subscription, from my understanding, I got my virtual terminal through the FSB, so I was paying £10 per month min charge, or the total of my card charges, whichever is greater.

Today, I have two lots of direct debits taken out, as I understand it the £10 min charge is now scrapped and you are literally just charged for useage, so the 20p debit card charge or the 2ish percent credit card. Which sounds good, but now in addition I get charged per attempted transaction, so if a card is declined, I still get charged like an insurance charge, on top of this I also now get charged £30 per annum for some insurance against fraud, and £10 per month for a non compliance fee as I did not opt to obtain the certificate straight away. Essentially the insurance covers you for if an employee misuses the card details, but as the only person that puts through card transactions, I feel I shouldn't need this, but have relucatantly paid the £30 and taken the certificate and paying the monthly fee.

Do you have these charges also?
What do you think about them, particularly if you are the only user?
Any experiences with streamline when questioning them?

TheBalloonPrintingCompany

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum