EMBF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In your opinion, why do small businesses fail in the first 12 months?

Go down

In your opinion, why do small businesses fail in the first 12 months? Empty In your opinion, why do small businesses fail in the first 12 months?

Post by Admin Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:02 am

We are here to help people, so what advice can we offer to those new in business, in terms of what to avoid like the plague;

For me, keep consistent, the same logo, the same wording, and more importantly the same price.....

Why, there are that many small businesses out there, if you see a slight change, you doubt yourself if you have the business you wanted to order from, wondering if it is someone who has set up with a similar name.
Not knowing the correct price is also difficult, a customer is easily confused if they know little about what you are selling, for me, I would rather spend a few £ extra, if I knew 100% what I was getting and there were no hidden fees. If a company I was buying from, had an item at £40 and this week it is at £30 with no mention of an offer, then £25 the next week, I would seriously have doubts.

There are much better tips out there, so feel free to add your own

Admin
Admin

https://embf.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum