EMBF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blogging

4 posters

Go down

Blogging Empty Blogging

Post by BeverleyC Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:38 am

I have recently started to Blog, not successfully I feel. Anyone on here have a blog? and how does it work for you?

Beverley Very Happy
BeverleyC
BeverleyC

http://www.eisteoir.com

Back to top Go down

Blogging Empty Re: Blogging

Post by TheBalloonPrintingCompany Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:29 am

Bev, is it a blog seperate to your site?
Not done one personally, but I do like the idea of them.

TheBalloonPrintingCompany

Back to top Go down

Post by JodieKing Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:50 pm

Hey Bev,

I do a blog - It is tricky. I think the key is combining informative information related tp your sector, fun stuff and info on other companies or reviews if you like.
I use social media to promote the different blogs as much as possible and announce them on the news page of the website.
I would not call it a huge revenue earner but I think it does add a depth to our online presence and I do feel that people are far more likely to use our service once they have read a few of the blogs so you never know, it could be the deal clincher!

JodieKing

Back to top Go down

Post by JodieKing Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:50 pm

Hey Bev,

I do a blog - It is tricky. I think the key is combining informative information related tp your sector, fun stuff and info on other companies or reviews if you like.
I use social media to promote the different blogs as much as possible and announce them on the news page of the website.
I would not call it a huge revenue earner but I think it does add a depth to our online presence and I do feel that people are far more likely to use our service once they have read a few of the blogs so you never know, it could be the deal clincher!

JodieKing

Back to top Go down

Post by junocopywriting Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:23 pm

Hi Bev
We blog on a regular basis for a huge range of clients, we're a writing company, if you need any tips and advice I'd be more than happy to help.

junocopywriting

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum