EMBF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will you / Do you break up for Christmas when self employed?

4 posters

Go down

Will you / Do you  break up for Christmas when self employed? Empty Will you / Do you break up for Christmas when self employed?

Post by Admin Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:45 am

As it says in the title, when it comes to Christmas and New Year, do you still check your emails as much, pop in to work to do a few bits, or do you have the ability to shut down, and not return until the date you say.
Is this a good thing?

Admin
Admin

https://embf.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Will you / Do you  break up for Christmas when self employed? Empty Re: Will you / Do you break up for Christmas when self employed?

Post by CarolHall(StepAhead) Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:00 am

Although it is important to stay in touch with email and social media, I do make sure I find the time to relax and recharge. That said, it took some time for me to not feel guilty if I relaxed on days others were working.

CarolHall(StepAhead)

Back to top Go down

Will you / Do you  break up for Christmas when self employed? Empty Re: Will you / Do you break up for Christmas when self employed?

Post by danniberd Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:09 am

This was my first Christmas being self employed and i only had a few days off and the only day i didnt check business phone or emails was Christmas day but i did have time off didnt work Christmas day or boxing day so not too bad :-)
danniberd
danniberd

http://www.ocdee.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by virtualjulie Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:14 am

I had 24th, 25th, 26th, 31st Dec off and 1st Jan last year. I must say I was bored too!!
virtualjulie
virtualjulie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum