EMBF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What one thing should the government do to help small business...

3 posters

Go down

What one thing should the government do to help small business... Empty What one thing should the government do to help small business...

Post by Admin Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:22 am

If you could name one task, for the government, what would it be....

I would like to see the tax threshold raised, thus allowing us to pay less tax, which in turn compensates for us not having paid holidays, sick leave etc

Admin
Admin

https://embf.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

What one thing should the government do to help small business... Empty Re: What one thing should the government do to help small business...

Post by virtualjulie Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:11 am

I think they should create some sort of incentive for new businesses. So for example, grants should be made more available.
virtualjulie
virtualjulie

Back to top Go down

What one thing should the government do to help small business... Empty Re: What one thing should the government do to help small business...

Post by Admin Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:16 am

Have a look on the grants board Julie, I have upgraded your membership. Hope you can make use of one or two, and keep coming back, as I am endeavouring to update them at least fortnightly.

Admin
Admin

https://embf.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by virtualjulie Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:21 am

Oh will do, thanks a lot Smile
virtualjulie
virtualjulie

Back to top Go down

Post by DMFG Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:50 pm

I'm just starting out on my way to building a business from the ground and felt this site would be a good start!

I think a better grasp of what it means, and how to be an entrepreneur when still at school would be a great start, beyond that, tax breaks and certain leniency in your first 3 years... businesses don't flourish over night and a help to create something rather than ruin it would be perfect.

DMFG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down